The Laws of Teamwork™
This workshop will provide you with the practical tools you need to address the teamwork challenges you encounter each day within your organization. Over the course of this seminar, you will:
Madonna Doyle & Associates is now the exclusive licensee of the John C Maxwell leadership Development Programmes in the Southern Caribbean
This module involves the interactive distinction of great teams versus low performing teams:
- Develop an understanding for the principles found in Dr. John Maxwell’s 17 Laws of Teamwork and the behaviors associated with each of these laws
- Assess your understanding and development of the behaviors required to effectively be a team player, according to the principles found in Dr. John Maxwell’s 17 Qualities of a Team Player
- Integrate the Laws of Teamwork into your day-to-day activities
- Create your personal Maximum Action Plan (MAP)
- Introducing the Foundation of Leadership in teamwork, and;
- Establishing the pillars of Communication, Competence, and Commitment.
This module concludes with a SWOT analysis: i.e., Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
Please call (868) 696-4277 for more information.